Complex Fuel Systems
Precise Engineering has many years of proven experience in design of complex fuel systems.
- Complete Jet Fuel systems for airports, with redundancy for emergency, including:
- Fueling and unloading systems
- Underground (fully compliant with UL-58), aboveground (fully compliant with UL-142) fuel tanks, with redundancy for emergency
- Feeding piping
- Reception stations
- Pumping systems
- Hydrants and pits
- Complete fuel systems for naval ports and docks, including fuel, oils, water and compressed air facilities and sub‑systems, with redundancy for emergency.
- Underground and aboveground daily and weekly tanks for redundancy and emergency.
- Complete fuel systems for power generators up to 10MW, with daily and weekly tanks.
- Monitor and Control systems (SCADA).